This rechargeable, all-season camping lantern illuminates large areas up to 82 feet in diameter with its 350 maximum lumen output, and also features a reliable Micro-USB for go-anywhere charging. The CL25R’s versatile brightness levels and mounting options, combined with its extreme compact size make it the perfect tool for any outdoor night activity and even for automotive assistance.
Fenix has taken the camping lantern market to the next level with the CL25R all-season rechargeable lantern. Don't let the small size fool you...this 3.9-inch lantern lights up areas up to 82 feet in diameter with its power 350-Lumen output. Recharging is done via the included Micro-USB charging cable. The CL25R features a cold-resistant structure and has six output modes including turbo, red light and moonlight modes. You get more than 600 hours of illumination so time between charges has been lengthened. Hang the CL25R by its lanyard, attach it to metal using the magnetic base, or mount it on a tripod. Anyway you look at it, the versatile CL25R is sure to be a hit whether on a camping trip, around the house, hunting, fishing, or in just about any environment.
Available in Olive only
- Utilizes white LEDs and red LEDs with 350-lumen maximum output
- Output Modes:
- Turbo 350 Lumens: 18650 battery: 2 hours 15 min.; CR123A batteries: 2 hours 5 min.
- High 200 Lumens: 18650 battery: 5 hours; CR123A batteries: 4 hours 10 min.
- Mid 50 Lumens: 18650 battery: 23 hours 45 min; CR123A batteries: 18 hours 50 min.
- Low (Moonlight) 0.8 Lumens: 18650 battery: 600 hours**; CR123A batteries: 500 hours
- Red 1.5 Lumens: 18650 battery: 44 hours; CR123A batteries: 42 hours
- Flashing Red 1.5 Lumens
**When powered by a Fenix ARB-L2-3400mAh 18650 battery, the runtime will be 880 hours
- Can light up at mid output, moonlight, or red light while being charged
- Excellent cold-weather design with operating temperatures down to -35 degrees C or even -40 degrees C. (Non-rechargeable CR123A batteries are recommended for better low temperature performance)
- Micro-USB rechargeable, charging indicator and low voltage warning function
- 82-feet (25 meter) beam diameter
- Intelligent memory circuit; remembers the last mode used before turning off
- Built-in protective circuit protects users from overcharging, over discharging, overheating, and improper battery installation
- Moonlight mode satisfies users' demand for lower output with extended runtime
- Built-in magnet and tripod socket for easy attachment
- Luminous single button switch for easy and fast operation
- Waterproof to IPX-6 standard
- Ships with one Fenix ARB-L18-2300 2300mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U and Tenergy.). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Fenix chargers which will charge all of the 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the CL25R)
- Diameter: 2.0 inches (52mm)
- Height: 3.9 inches (99mm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (130 grams)
What Comes With the Lantern
- 1 - CR123R Camping Lantern
- 1 - spare O-ring for water seal
- 1 - Micro-USB cable
- 1 - Fenix ARB-L2-2300mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card
*When equipped by a Fenix ARB-L2-3400mAh 18650 Li-ion battery, the maximum runtime increases to 880 hours. The mentioned parameters (lab tested by Fenix using ARB-L2-2300mAh 18650 rechargeable battery) are approximate and may vary between lights, batteries and environment.