Acebeam E70 Stainless Steel EDC Flashlight
This item is a special order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and shipping delays.
When you light it in the dark, another person is surprised not only by its excellent brightness, but also by its excellent appearance design. Crafted by precision CNC from stainless steel, Pure and Clean Aesthetics is the essence of E70-SS! This pocket sized flashlight boasts an incredible 4000 lumens of a 5.05” compact daily light. Utilizing one advanced CREE XHP70.2 and running by an 21700 Li-ion battery. The 1300 lumen high mode is more than enough to light up your hiking path or campsite. You’ll be happy to have over 264 hours of light with the moonlight setting. You can access multiple different modes: 6 brightness levels and strobe. Safety is the most important for users, Double clicks ON UI design that is perfect to avoid accidental activation. The new Acebeam E70-SS is the perfect go-to EDC for a variety of users and applications.
- LED : XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Moonlight: 1 lumen; 11 days
- Low: 50 lumens; 50 hours
- Mid1: 180 lumens; 625cd; 50 meters; 12 hours 45 minutes
- Mid2: 650 lumens; 1,600cd; 80 meters; 4 hours
- High: 1,000 lumens; 3,025cd; 110 meters; 2 hour 30 minutes
- Turbo: 4,000 lumens; 12,100cd; 220 meters; 2 hours 15 minutes
- Strobe: 1,650 lumens; 2 hours 30 minutes
- Max. output 4,000 lumens
- Max. beam distance: 220 meters (721feet)
- Max. runtime: 11 days
- Peak beam intensity: 12,100cd
- Pocket-sized, compact flashlight featuring with exquisite appearance and high amount of power
- A max output level of as much as 4000 lumens output in an ultra compact size
- Adopts an advanced LED to give great light efficiency
- Powered by one 21700 USB battery, equipped with a built-in USB-C port (cable included), it is conveniently rechargeable without the need for a separate charger
- 21700 battery power source provides long runtimes for extended periods of use
- A single 18650 battery is also adoptable (CR123 or RCR123 are NOT compatible)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 5 Brightness levels and 2 speical modes (Strobe and Moonlight) for various scenarios
- Utilize the most sophisticated technology to offer small device that doesn't sacrifice on power
- Lockout mode and "double click to turn on" design prevents accidental activation
- Smart ITS temperature control system provides stability and optimum performance
- All circuitry contact points are gold-plated, providing better conductivity and superior durability
- Strobe mode disorients an attacker without excessive force
- All-in-one metal tail switch for convenient operation
- Tail stand-capable for use as a candle
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Made of durable Stainless Steel
- Impact resistance to 1 meter and waterproof to 2 meters submersible
1:Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2:It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3:Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
4:Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5:Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6:Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7:Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
8:This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9:Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.