A new take on an everyday carry sized flashlight that utilises 4 x LEDs and a TIR optical lens to provide an outstandingly versatile beam pattern.
Adding to the versatility is the option to use 21700, 18650 or CR123A batteries. CREE - 4x XHP35 HI LEDs and a smooth TIR lens. Ranging from 20 to 4000 lumens with a 258 metre beam distance.
The Side switch ensures a quick and easy access to all available light modes and the USB-C charging system means you can charge up to 3 x faster than older Micro USB models.
A Li-ion 21700 battery rated at 5100 mAh capacity is included to provide optimal runtime.
- 4 x Cree XHP35 HI LEDs
- Smooth TIR lens
- Max Output 4000 lumens
- Powered by 1*21700 5100mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
- Firefly: 20 lms, 4 days;
- Low: 300 lms, 8.6 hours;
- Mid.: 650 lms, 3.7 hours;
- High: 2000- 900 lms, 4 mins + 133 mins;
- Turbo: 4000 - 900 lms, 1 min + 138 mins;
- Max beam throw: 258 meters
- Peak beam intensity 16600cd
- This flashlight will become extremely hot if run on turbo mode for an extended period of time.
- It is advised to regularly cycle down to a lower mode to allow for cooling.
- Failure to adhere to this warning may result in burns or injuries.
- Keep out of reach of children.