Acebeam L16 Flashlight
The Acebeam L16 is a micro-USB rechargeable flashlight dedicated to law enforcement, search and rescue, military and similar applications. The brightest tactical flashlight in our range utilizes a CREE XHP35 HI LED with a max output of 2000 lumens and a beam of 603 meters. The L16 is a high-performance flashlight innovatively equipped with two independent light switches: a side switch provides access to five modes and a strobe while the tail switch allows one-touch access to turbo mode and tactical momentary illumination.
The light is powered by an Acebeam IMR18650 rechargeable Li-Ion battery (included) but is also compatible with 2 x CR123A disposable batteries. The Li-Ion may be charged externally, or rapid-charged inside the L16 by connecting the built-in micro-USB port to any USB power supply. A selection of filters and a remote switch for weapons mounting - indispensable for hunting and tactical use - are available for this flashlight.
CREE® XHP35 High Intensity LED Bulb 50,000 Hours Life Time 2000 lumens
5-year limited warranty
- LED: Cree XHP35 Hi Max 2000 lumens output using 1*18650
- Firefly: 1lms, 500hours;
- Low: 150lms, 9 hours;
- Mid: 550lms, 2.2hours;
- High: 1000lms, 1.2 hours;
- Turbo: 2000lms, 1.1hours;
- Strobe: 2000lms, 2.2 hours;
- Working voltage: 3V to 6V
- Max runtime: 500 hour
- Max beam distance: 603 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 90800cd
- Impact resistant under water: 1.2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX8 standard,2M
- Size:155mm(length)x40mm(head dia)x25.4mm(body dia.)
- Weight: 128g without battery.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Strobe mode for tactical and emergency use
- Smooth reflector for max light output
- Tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Streamlined body design.
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max per-formance and long run time;
- Specially designed for military, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting ,Search & Rescue and Outdoor activities.
- Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety
Click the side switch to ON/OFF,
When flashlight is ON, press and hold the side switch to cycle from Firefly-Low-Mid-High modes, loosen then at your selected mode. Next ON will memorize the last mode you selected without replace battery.
Double click the side switch access Turbo mode and triple click access Strobe mode regardless the flashlight is ON or OFF.
Tactical Tail Switch:
Click the tactical tail switch for momentary on and constant activation at Turbo mode regardless what the status of flashlight is. Please note if click the tactical tail switch at first, any side switch operation is useless.
When flashlight is OFF, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds, the flashlight will Lock Out after 3 seconds' Firefly output. It is useless for side switch operation now but click the tactical tail switch still can access Turbo mode.
When flashlight is Locked Out, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds, the flashlight will Unlock and light at Firefly mode.
The built-in charging function charges 18650 Li-ion battery through a micro USB port.( Note: To forbid charging in 2 X CR123 batteries.)The built-in power indicator RED means in charging status,indicator GREEN means fully charged.