Acebeam X45 V2 18000 Lumens LED Flashlight
18000 lumens. The Acebeam X45 II is a medium sized searchlight. It is powered by four 18650 High Discharge IMR batteries (included) and uses four Cree XHP70.2 LEDs to provide super high output reaching 18000 lumens with a max beam distance of 635m. It features an electronic side switch for easy control and has a low battery indicator.
- Smooth reflector for max light output.
- Digitally regulated output- maintains constant brightness.
- Side switch on the body.
- Mode steps down from Turbo-Max to Turbo if internal temperature exceeds 65℃.
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish ultra-clear tempered glass with AR coating, 98.3% transmittance, protected by a stainless steel crenellated bezel.
- LED: 4 x Cree XHP70.2 LED 6500K (CW) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Working Voltage: 12V-16.8V
Max Runtime: 310 Hours
- Max beam: 622 metres
Peak beam intensity: 109,000cd
Ultra-Low: 10 Lumens; 310 Hours
Low : 800 Lumens; 10 Hours
Mid : 2000 Lumens; 3.5 Hours
High: 5000 Lumens; 1.4 Hours
Turbo: 9000 - 5000 Lumens; 10 Minutes + 72 Minutes
Turbo Max: 18000 - 4000 Lumens; 3 Minutes + 66 Minutes
Strobe: 5000 Lumens, 3 Hours
- Ultra-Low: 10 Lumens; 310 Hours
Impact resistant: 1.2 metres
- Waterproof: IPX8 standard to 2m
- Length: 156.7 mm
- Head Diameter: 88 mm
- Body Diameter: 50.5 mm
IMR 3100mAh rechargeable 18650 batteries (Included)
Included With Your Flashlight:
- 4 x AceBeam IMR 3100mAh rechargeable 18650 batteries
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Spare O-Ring