Fenix AER-01 Remote Pressure Switch
Fenix's AER-01 remote pressure switch has four internal sensors with a steel spring-switch module for consistently reliable operation. The switch cable can extend up to 80cm and activates with just slight finger pressure.
Compatible with: TK11, TK15, TK22
The main circle switch on the AER-01 will function like the tail cap power switch, turning the light on and off
The pressure pad will act as a "half-press" of the tail cap switch. In other words it will achieve only momentary on.
- Pressure pad cover rated for 100,000 cycles, and switch rated for 1A electric current
- Switch cable made from resilient PU material; 23cm coiled, 80cm expanded
- Adapter tailcap made from T6-grade aluminum with type-III hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Complete assembly weighs 53.2 grams