Fenix CL05 LipLight, an EDC emergency lamp with a tri-colored LED and seven output modes. It provides up to 40 hours of soft lighting for you to avoid being stumbled in the dark, or flashes overnight as an eye-catching position light. Furthermore, Fenix designs CL05 without standby current drain to break the so-called "standby time" limit, and ensures the waterproof to IPX-8 standard, which shows that CL05 is true to “EDC”, even when you are wading in rainy days. All it needs is an AAA battery.
- ·Tri-colored lighting source: white, red and green
- ·Seven lighting effect including Moonlight, Flash and SOS
- ·Powered by one AAA battery
- ·No standby current drain, more battery efficiency
- ·Moonlight mode is default each time the light is turned on
- ·Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
Seven lighting effects/outputs:Maximum Bean Distance: 11.15 feet (3.4 meters)
- Alkaline: 0.8 Lumens; 40 hours
- Ni-MH: 0.8 Lumens; 33 hours
- Alkaline: 8 Lumens; 4 hours
- Ni-MH: 8 Lumens; 3 hrs. 20 min.
- Alkaline: 2 Lumens; 11 hours
- Ni-MH: 2 Lumens; 8 hrs. 30 min.
- Alkaline: 2 Lumens; 22 hours
- Ni-MH: 2 Lumens; 17 hours
- Alkaline: 5 Lumens; 10 hrs. 30 min.
- Ni-MH: 5 Lumens; 8 hrs.
- Alkaline: 5 Lumens; 21 hours
- Ni-MH: 5 Lumens; 16 hours
- Alkaline: 8 Lumens
- Ni-MH: 8 Lumens
- Simple twisty tail switch
- No standby current drain; more battery efficiency
- Moonlight mode is default; always turns on in moonlight ode
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- IPX-8 Rating (2 meters for 30 minutes)
·72.5mm (2.9 in.) length x 18mm (0.7 in.) diameter
·12.8 grams (0.5 oz.)excluding battery
One AAA alkaline battery or one Ni-MH AAA battery.
Included With Your Flashlight:
- 1 CL05 EDC Emergency Light
- 1 AAA Alkaline Battery
- 1 Key Chain
- 1 Spare O-Ring
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card