Fenix HM23 Compact LED Headlamp
The toughbuilt yet lightweight Fenix HM23 is a compact headlamp that operates on a single AA battery. Weighing only 43 grams, it is great for running, hiking, climbing and other high movement activities. Made of high-strength aluminum the all-metal housing body offers great heat dissipation and durability. Soft neutral white light, featuring a max output of 240 lumens with better color rendering for a clean, balanced beam pattern. Easy to find and inexpensive AA battery make the HM23 a great companion for your lighting needs.
- Utilizes Cree neutral white LED
- Compact and Lightweight
- Single Switch Operation
- Powered by a single AA Alkaline Battery
- 180deg Adjustable light beam
- HM23 Light Outputs
- High 240 Lumens/8 Hours/53m
- Med 70 Lumens/16 Hours/30m
- Low 4 Lumens/100 Hours/9.5m
- Oxidation Resistant Aluminum
- All-Metal Housing
- Digitally regulated output
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Waterproof to IP68 standards (underwater 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes)
- 180 degrees adjustable beam
- Soft neutral white light
69.5 mm x 40mm x 32mm / 2.74'' x 1.57'' x 1.26''
1.52 oz (43g), excluding battery.
Please note that this headlamp will drop in lumens if the headlamp reaches too high of a temperature, because of an output regulating feature. This is for your protection, it's not a defect.
Included with this package:
1 x HM23 LED Headlamp
1 x Headband with reflective strips
1 x Silicone Holder
1 x Alkaline AA battery
1 x Spare O-Ring
1 x HM23 User Manual
1 x Warranty Card