Fenix LD05 V2.0 LED Penlight + UV light
The all new Fenix LD05 V2.0 is a compact dual lighting source penlight fitted with a 90 CRI Cree XQ-E HI warm white LED and 365nm UV. One stainless steel tail switch controls three output levels and the UV light output. Powered by two AAA batteries, this light delivers a max output of 100 lumens making it an ideal light for medical or certificates inspection and the UV light for counterfeit currency detection.
- Cree XQ-E HI LED (90-CRI/ 3000K Warm white), with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 365nm Ultra Violet (UV) LED
- High – Alkaline Battery 100 Lumens – 1 hr. 40min. / Ni-MH Battery 2 hr. 10min.
- Mid – Alkaline Battery 25 Lumens – 7 hr. 50min. / Ni-MH Battery – 6 hr. 40min.
- Low – Alkaline Battery 5 Lumens – 70 hr. / Ni-MH Battery – 36 hr.
- UV- 365nm UV lighting 200mW – Alkaline Battery 9 hr. / Ni-MH – 7 hr.
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- 135mm Length x 13.5mm Diameter
- 29.7g (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- High quality optical lens
- IP68 rated
85*26*167 mm / 3.35*1.02*6.57 in
110.5 g / 3.90oz (excluding batteries)
Included with the package:
- 1 x LD05 V2.0
- 2 x AAA battery
- 1 x Spare O-ring
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Information Leaflet