Fenix TK75 - 2018 Edition LED Flashlight
The new Fenix TK75 2018 Edition features four CREE XHP35 HI LED’s with a max 5100 lumen output. Powered by 4 x 18650 batteries and a maximum runtime of 95 hours this updated TK75 delivers a maximum beam distance of 850meters/2,788 feet. The TK75 2018 also features a battery carrier that includes a micro USB port on the side making the carriers rechargeable. Other included items are a shoulder strap as well as a tripod mount making the TK75 2018 the perfect light for a large variety of outdoor activities.
- Four CREE XHP35 HI LED’s
- Operated with four 18650 batteries or 4 CR123A’s (in emergencies)
- 6 different modes plus strobe and SOS
- 5100 lumens (2 hours 15 minutes)
- High II
- 2000 lumens (3 hours)
- High I
- 1000 lumens (6 hours)
- 450 lumens (17 hours 45 minutes)
- 150 lumens (46 hours)
- 50 lumens (95 hours)
- 5100 lumens
- 150 lumens
- Micro USB rechargeable battery carrier (not applicable to CR123A’s)
- Back support system to aid in handheld fatigue
- Battery level indication (not applicable to CR123A’s)
- Lockout function
- Dual stainless steel side switches
- Digitally regulated output
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low-voltage warning
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Momentary on turbo and strobe
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- IP68 rated protection
- Submersible up to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
Length - 7.40" (188 mm)
Head Diameter - 3.39" (86 mm)
Body Diameter - 2.09" (53 mm)
Weight - 1 lb. 6.2 oz. (630 g)
Batteries Used (NOT included):
Four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries. NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650's.
We recommend any of the ARB-L18 batteries from Fenix excepts the batteries with an integrated USB port (U batteries) because they won't work with this light (for example, the ARB-L18-3500U battery won't work).
*The light can also work with 8 x CR123 non-rechargeable batteries. However, please note that to get the max output you must use the 4 x 18650 and the battery level indication is only compatible with the 18650s batteries, not the CR123.
Included with this light:
1 x Fenix TK75, 2018 Edition
1 x Micro USB charging cable
1 x Shoulder Strap
1 x Lanyard
2 x Spare O-rings
1 x Plastic Case
1 x Instructions Sheet
1 x Warranty Card
*The batteries are NOT included with this light.
For your information, the Fenix TK75 runtime battery kit (AET-TK75) that was previously available on our website is now discontinued (Mar 2019).