Flint Steel Ferrocerium Rod Fire Starter
FITS ALL WEATHER - Designed to light fires in any conditions. Provides up to 3000 degrees C spark in any weather, at any altitude. It's also durable; will last for approximately 12 000 strikes.
WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF - Ferrocerium rod is made from Iron, Magnesium and Mischmetal.
EMERGENCY SURVIVAL KIT - Scrape some shavings down to a piece of tissue; Friction two of them, make its produce sparks; Just scrape one time.
Striker lights up small piles of dry grass, paper and other flammables. It's a must have for your camping and hiking, it's easy to carry and quick to use; you'll have a fire ready in no time. Outdoor experts, hunters and campers all refer to it to make a fire.
- Provides up to 3000 degrees C spark in any weather, at any altitude.
- Durable, lasts for approximately 12,000 strikes.
- Scrape some shavings down to a piece of tissue; Friction two of them, make its produce sparks; Just scrape one time.
- 3.1 in. (9.53mm) long
- 0.37 in. (75mm) diameter
- Weight: 1.2 oz (34g)
- Length: Approx. 10 cm/3.9 inch
- Flint Diameter: Approx.0.8 cm/0.3 inch
- Material: Iron, Magnesium and Mischmetal.
How to use
- Slowly scraping with a metal blade flint, keep the debris in a small pile of hay, leaves or paper
- Rapidly produce section of Mars program ignited magnesium shavings
- When the flame is generated, add the stick thin, the flame can be formed
1 x Fire Starter
*This is not a kit, the item is sold at the unit. You will only get one fire starter when purchasing this item. Thank you!