Hohm Life 3077mAh 30.2A 18650 INR+ battery
Designed for those that wish to feed insanely power hungry devices without having to swap batteries every other minute. These batteries are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3077mAh, with a pulse & burst rate of 30.2A, and a CDR rating of 30.2A within normal operating temperatures.
Built specifically for vapers, with the vape industry at heart. Battery venting and safety was top priority. To elaborate:
1) modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum
2) updated poly seal with refined bitumen
3) enhanced PTC ring (enhanced PTC ring has a greater multiplier of resistance when triggered for safety).
Based off the LG HG2 chemistry foundation, manganese inert compound replaced by additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel to achieve unprecedented levels of CDR & mAh combination. HG2 chemistry consists of NMC already, but adjusting ratios was key to achieve these high levels and safety requirements.
**NOTICE: Hohm Tech themselves do not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the collaborated efforts of LG, Indonesia Chemistry, and Hohm Tech.
**CAN BE CHARGED AT 4.25A (this is NOT a misprint, 4.25 as in FOUR POINT TWO FIVE amps charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries ( resting voltage ~3.6V ) as soon as possible. Leaving LiIon batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage ( capacity / cycle loss )
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
THIS ITEM IS SOLD AT THE UNIT. This is one (1) battery, not two (2).