Klarus 18GT-LT29 2900mAh Cold Resistant 18650 Li-ion Battery
Low Temperature 18650 Battery
As Low As -40°!
The low temperature 18650 battery, from Klarus, is fitted with a unique Li-ion chemistry that works in extremely cold settings. Temperature is known to significantly affect the performance and lifespan of a battery. This beauty of lithium-ion is that the formula can be manipulated so that the operating temperature is controlled and set to perform properly under varying conditions. This low temperature 18650 battery has been equipped with a unique formula that can withstand extremely cold environments, as low as -40°! For those who frequently deal with low temperatures, such as ski lift operators, having a temperature-resistant power source for a flashlight is imperative.
For High-Drain Devices
The Klarus 18GT-LT29 18650 battery offers an impressive 8A maximum discharge rate for powering LED flashlights and other portable electronics. Not only does the rechargeable cell accommodate high-drain devices, but it also offers a 2900mAh capacity for long-running performance. This low temperature 18650 battery is therefore perfect for powering search lights, such as those carried by ski patrol, as it is capable of delivering enough power, for a long enough time period, in extremely cold temperatures.
- Unique formula is suited for use in extremely cold environments
- Built-in protection circuit increases safety by preventing over-charge and over-discharge of the battery
- PTC brings peace of mind by protecting against high currents and short circuits
- Pressure release valve prevents overheating
- 8A high discharge rate accommodates LED flashlights, including Klarus' XT collection
- Battery Size: 18650
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-ion)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity: 2900mAh
- Watt: 10.44 Wh
- Estimated Charge Cycles: 500 cycles
- Max Discharge Current: 8A
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 32°F (-40°C to 0°C)
- Length - 2.724" (69.2 mm)
- Diameter - 0.736" (18.7 mm)
- Weight: 1.658 oz. (47 g)