Klarus Mi1C HCRI High CRI Diffused EDC LED Flashlight
The Klarus Mi1C high CRI flashlight is the same great EDC light as before, but now features a new LED bulb that delivers a high color rending index that simulates natural lighting. This means that the flashlight's output is able to reveal an object's true colors, rather than washing it out with a bluish tint that is common in other LED lights. This is especially useful for construction and medical workers who rely on colors to make crucial decisions, while out in the field. Besides the natural-looking output, the Klarus Mi1C high CRI flashlight is still the same compact, 1xCR123A everyday carry light, we've all come to love.
Multiple Output Options, Long-Lasting Performance - All From an RCR123A
The Klarus Mi1C high CRI flashlight, likes its predecessor, runs on either one RCR123A (included) or one CR123A. The beauty of a 1xCR123A flashlight is that you receive incredible power in a compact size. This 2.15-inch-long EDC light can run for up to six days, when in Moonlight mode! Similarly-sized everyday carry lights, such as those that run on a single AA or AAA battery, cannot compete with the runtime of a CR123A. In addition to being long-lasting, the Klarus Mi1C HCRI offers a variety of brightness levels to accommodate any illumination needs. The 395-lumen High mode, for example, is great for navigating throughout a campsite, while the 1.5-lumen Moonlight mode is ideally meant for when you are finally in your tent relaxing. Not only does this hand-held EDC light have four different brightness levels, but it is also equipped with two specialty modes for added safety: Strobe and SOS.
- Mini-might brightness, thumb-sized.
- Nichia NVSW219CT LED, maximum output up to 600 lumens.
- High CRI (color rendering index) LED, CRI≥90, (5000K), simulate natural lighting.
- Extreme runtime, up to 9 days in moon mode.
- Tail magnetic base function, attach to a metal surface to provide “hands-free” illumination.
- Fade-in and Fade-out function when the turbo mode is the initial mode for on and off to promote eye safety and improve user experience.
- Newest Intelligent Temperature protection System(ITS) monitors internal temperature and adjusts output to regulate heat dissipation;
- protects LED and internal components for perfect balance of output and safety.
- Intelligent Battery Capacity indicator to view remaining battery capacity at any time.
- Unique lock-out mode prevents accidental activation; avoiding battery drains during storage or travelling and prevents unintended directly
- shining into eyes.
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrect battery orientation.
- One-touch low and with mode memory function.
- Aerospace Aluminum Alloy construction; CNC precision machining; Mil-Spec HAIII anodizing, anti-abrasive, lighter and robust.
- Compatible with CR123A and 16340 Li-ion battery, KLARUS high performance 16340 battery with Micro- USB port included, no need to bring a charger, easy to use, safe and reliable.
- Nichia NVSW219CT LED, CCT 5,000K, 50,000 hours life.
- Working Voltage: 2V-4.2V.
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x CR123A or 1 x 16340 Li-ion battery.（KLARUS 16340UR70 Micro-USB Rechargeable Battery Recommended).
- Rreflector: Orange peel reflector.
- Switch Type: Side Switch.
- Dimension: (Head)19.8mm(0.78") x (Body)20.5mm(0.81") x (Length)54.5mm(2.15").
- Weight: 26g (0.92oz) (w/o battery).
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Body, Mil-Spec HAⅢ Anodizing.
- Waterproof: IPX8 (underwater 2 meters).
- (Head)19.8mm(0.78") x (Body)20.5mm(0.81") x (Length)54.5mm(2.15").
- Weight: 26g (0.92oz) (w/o battery).
KLARUS 16340UR70 Battery
Included With Your Flashlight:
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Stainless Steel Clip
- 1 x KLARUS 16340UR70 Battery
- 1 x Micro-USB Cable