The Nitecore BP25 backpack provides an excellent storage facility for your everyday gear, whether it's for outdoor adventures, commuting or long distance journeys. Featuring multiple compartments, opportunity to customize using the Molle systems or hook and loop areas and durable materials, the bag is a fantastic all-rounder. The rucksack features multiple high strength Molle nylon webbing systems, on the front of the bag, either side and on the bottom. These allow for modular expansions (not included) and items such as trekking poles, tents or sleeping bags. The BP25 is compatible with other Nitecore pouches and cases, including the NUP10 and NUP20.
The 25 litre main compartment of the BP25 offers plenty of space and separate compartments to keep your belongings organised and always close to hand. Featuring mesh compartments, interior hangers and an adjustable compression strap, you can find a space for all your gear in a way that works for you. The main section of the backpack offers full frontal opening for convenience and quick access. The BP25 is made from weatherproof 1000D nylon fabric for ultimate comfort and peace of mind that your gear is safe, dry and protected. To increase the ergonomic comfort, the bag features S-shaped, padded shoulder straps with a quick release retention strap across the chest and waist clip to disperse loading stress.
- Four side Molle system for modules and gear equipment
- Multiple modular expansions available for customization
- Single large compartment and frontal full opening with a YKK zipper
- Wearproof 1000D nylon fabric with water and dirt resistant coating
- Padded and ventilated carrying system increases the ergonomic comfort
- Compression strap for thickness adjustment of the backpack
- Interior hangers for water bags
- Frontal hook and loop area for nametapes
- Length: 17.7" / 45 cm
- Width: 11" / 28 cm
- Depth: 6.5" / 16.5 cm
- Volume: 25 Litres
- Weight: 1.46 kg / 3.22 lbs.
Included with your tactical gear:
- 1 x Multi-purpose black backpack