Nitecore EC23 Compact Flashlight
An innovative all-in-one control switch located on the side of the flashlight allows easy one-handed operation of five brightness levels and three special modes. The addition of a tail stand provides the ability to light up an area and frees up hands for working or maneuvering. A combination of features such as Advanced Temperature Regulation which regulates output and adapts to the ambient environment and an IPX8 rating ensures the EC23 is a premium EDC flashlight for all-weather applications.
Note: For the full output range, the EC23 requires a 18650 battery with >8A output. We recommend using the NITECORE NL1835HP 18650 battery which can be added to our website. The EC23 can also be powered by normal 18650 batteries, 2x CR123, or 2x RCR123 batteries in a pinch. However, the light might shut off opn the turbo or high settings when using CR123A's or 18650's lower than the recommended 8A output. The battery is not included.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD E2 LED
- Battery Type Supported: 1x 18650, 2x CR123, 2x RCR123 (NOT included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 278yds
- Peak Beam Intensity: 16,200cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo: 1800 lumens / 30 minutes
- High: 980 lumens / 1 hour 30 minutes
- Medium: 300 lumens / 4 hours 45 mins
- Low: 55 lumens / 22 hours
- Ultra-low: 1 lumen / 330 hours
- IP Rating: IPX8, 2m
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 m
- Dimensions: 5.07" (L) x 1" (D) (128.7mm x 25.4mm)
- Weight: 2.75oz (78g)
- Utilizes a CREE XHP35 HD E2 LED
- Maximum output of up to 1800 lumens
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology
- Innovative single button interface
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power
- Reverse polarity protection
- Anti-reflective coated optics lens
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Tail stand capability
NITECORE EC23, QUALITY LANYARD, SPARE O-RING, WARRANTY CARD, INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
PLEASE NOTE: NO battery is included with this light and if you do not have one at home, you will also need a charger for the battery you will be purchasing for this light. Thank you!