Nitecore NL166 RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
High performance rechargeable RCR123A battery from Nitecore specially designed for high drain devices like the Nitecore EC11 and other high power LED search light and tactical flashlights.
NL166 High-Performance Six Hundred Fifty Milliamperes Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
Purpose-designed for high-performance equipment. A safe, environmentally-friendly, high-performance RCR123 cell.
Internal Safety Features
- Microporous barrier protects delicate internal components
- Pressure relief valve activates in the event if a rapid temperature increase
- Built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges
- Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
External Safety Features
- Equipped at both ends with a nickel-plated S.S protector ensuring high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance
- Tough plastic circuit board protector
- Coated with durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
Purpose-Designed High-Performance Protected Circuit
- Automatically protects against overcharge, over discharge and short-circuiting
- Utilizes a high-quality battery protection IC from Seiko Instruments Japan
- Utilizes high-power MOS-FEE in the current regulation module for better efficiency and superior output
High Capacity and High Performance
Actual measured capacity is approximately 650mAh and a high output current of up to 4A makes NL166 compatible with various kinds of high-drain devices.
Standard Button Size Positive End
Positive end is a standard button size allowing maximum equipment compatibility.
Low Cost and Environmentally Friendly
A NL166 battery can be recharged over 500 times, the equivalent of 500xCR123 batteries
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 6.5A
- Capacity: 650mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- 2.4 Wh