Acebeam E70 Aluminium EDC Flashlight
Original price $128.98 - Original price $128.98
$128.98 - $128.98
Current price $128.98
Out of stock
Usually shipped within 24 hours
- LED : XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Moonlight: 1 lumen; 11 days
- Low: 50 lumens; 50 hours
- Mid1: 180 lumens; 625cd; 50 meters; 12 hours 45 minutes
- Mid2: 650 lumens; 1,600cd; 80 meters; 4 hours
- High: 1,300 lumens; 3,600cd; 120 meters; 1 hour 45 minutes
- Turbo: 4,600 lumens; 14,400cd; 240 meters; 1 hours 30 minutes
- Strobe: 1,650 lumens; 2 hours 30 minutes
- Max. output 4,600 lumens
- Max. beam distance: 240 meters (787feet)
- Max. runtime: 11 days
- Peak beam intensity: 14,400cd
- Pocket-sized, compact flashlight featuring with exquisite appearance and high amount of power
- A max output level of as much as 4600 lumens output in an ultra compact size
- Adopts an advanced LED to give great light efficiency
- Powered by one 21700 USB battery, equipped with a built-in USB-C port (cable included), it is conveniently rechargeable without the need for a separate charger
- 21700 battery power source provides long runtimes for extended periods of use
- A single 18650 battery is also adoptable (CR123 or RCR123 are NOT compatible)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 5 Brightness levels and 2 special modes (Strobe and Moonlight) for various scenarios
- Utilize the most sophisticated technology to offer small device that doesn't sacrifice on power
- Lockout mode and "double click to turn on" design prevents accidental activation
- Smart ITS temperature control system provides stability and optimum performance
- All circuitry contact points are gold-plated, providing better conductivity and superior durability
- Strobe mode disorients an attacker without excessive force
- All-in-one metal tail switch for convenient operation
- Tail stand-capable for use as a candle
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aero grade aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Impact resistance to 1 meter and waterproof to 2 meters submersible
- Size: 128.3mm (Length) x 30mm (Head Diameter) x 27mm (Tube Diameter)
- Weight: 102g(3.59oz.) w/o battery
- Impact resistance to 1 meter
- IP68 waterproof (2 meters submersible)
1 - Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2 - It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3 - Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
4 - Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5 - Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6 - Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7 - Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
8 - This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9 - Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.