Acebeam L17 Long Range Tactical LED Flashlight - White Led
Introducing the Acebeam L17: a long-range tactical flashlight that will dazzle you with its myriad of LED colour choices, output, and throw. Optimized for day-to-day lighting, outdoor activities, or spontaneous self-defence action, this light is great to have clipped to your side all the time.
One of the greatest perks of the L17 is that it packs a lot of throw into an aluminum body that is less than 6" in length and the white LED gets you a throw of over 800 meters! Great for walking around your property or while out on a nighttime hunt. Plus, all modes are easily accessible through a forward click tactical tail switch including direct access to turbo and strobe modes singlehandedly.
- Brand Acebeam
- Colour: Black
- Activity: Tactical, EDC
- LED colour: White
- IP Rating: IP68 / 2m
- Drop Resistance: 3.28ft / 1m
- Mode: Stepping Low → High
- Switch: Tail
- Material: Aluminum
- Hard-Anodized HA III
- » Pocket tactical flashlight - compact, lightweight, and portable
- » One-handed, tactical tail switch for easy and fast operation
- » Carclo TIR lens provides a variety of beam shapes
- » Intelligent temperature controller adjusts brightness to prevent overheating
- » Aerospace-grade aluminum body with a hard-anodized finish
- » 1-meter impact resistance and IP68 waterproof
- Length: 5.53" / 140.5mm
- Head Diameter: 1.57" / 40mm
- Body Diameter: 1" / 25.4mm
- Weight: 5.29oz / 150g
Compatible with 1 x 18650 Battery. Acebeam recommends using 1 x Acebeam ARC18650H-310A IMR 18650 battery with this light.
NO battery is included in the original package. Please note that the choice to include the recommended Acebeam 18650 battery will be offered at checkout.
Included with this purchase:
- Acebeam L17 Flashlight (White LED)
- Pocket Clip
- 2 * O-rings
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
- Battery Warning Card
We give you the choice to include 1 x Acebeam ARC18650H-310A IMR 18650 battery at checkout, which is not included in the original box. This battery is the recommended battery to use with this light, you'll need it to reach max output.