Fenix ARB-L18-2600U 18650 2600mAh 3.6V Protected Lithium Ion Button Top Battery with Micro USB Charging Port
The ARB-L18-2600U battery can be charged via its own USB port or with a conventional 18650 charger. A protective circuit is built into the anode and covered with a riveted steel hat. The battery is fully covered with the steel shell, thus the potential risk of short-circuiting caused by collision or impact is greatly reduced.
- LED to indicate if the battery is done charging
- Protection circuit built in the anode with a steel hat by riveting process. Steel shell eliminates the risk of short circuits caused by collision and impact.
- Pressure Relief Vent: Expels waste gas generated by an internal short circuit. Expelling waste gas prevents a cell from inflating or exploding.
- Three Sets of Over-Heat Protection: Overcharge protection, Over-discharge protection, Short circuit protection, and overheating protection
- 500 Charge Cycles: A properly maintained ARBL18 battery is designed to retain up to 75% of its original capacity at 500 full charge and discharge cycles.
Technical parameters, below: