Fenix GL19R firearm light
The Fenix GL19R is engineered specifically to enhance visibility and targeting capability during shooting activities. The GL19R is extremely compact and virtually indestructible, delivering intense white light up to 1200 lumens and 210 meters of powerful beam distance. It can attach securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails rapidly with a patented QD lever. The ambidextrous rear switches provide instant one-finger control of momentary-on or constant-on activation. The strobe mode can be activated through long-pressing with the light on to help you control the situation.
- Luminus SFT40 LED
- Outputs using a Fenix ARB-L18-1100P Battery
- Turbo: 1200 Lumens / 1 hr / 210m
- High: 350 Lumens / 2 hrs / 110m
- Strobe: 1200 Lumens
- Lockout function
- GL and 1913 Rail Plate Included
- Ambidextrous Switching
- IP66 Rated Protection
- Momentary On
- Battery Level Indicator
- Recoil Resistant
WHAT TYPE OF PISTOLS DOES GL19R FIT?
- Fits most full-size pistols with a Glock or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail.
- Fits a few compact pistols including the Glock36 with standard rail and Springfield XDs.
- Does not fit any compact models from Sig Sauer, Taurus F&N, CZ, and Smith & Wesson with short rails or without standard rails.
- Does not fit any sub-compact or micro-compact pistols.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- Fenix GL19R Tactical Mountable Light
- ARB-L18-1100P Battery
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- GL & 1913 Rail Plates
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
- Length: 77.3mm
- Width: 34.2mm
- Diameter: 30.2mm
- 100g (including battery)