Fenix TK20R 2.0 Rechargeable dual rear switch multipurpose flashlight
Usually shipped within 24 hours
The Fenix TK20R V2.0 is a multipurpose tactical flashlight featuring an incredible performance by throwing a maximum of 3000 lumens and a beam distance of up to 475 meters. Quickly and easily operate the light to choose between six lighting modes by using the dual tactical tail switches. It’s durable and rugged with IP68 dustproof and waterproof ratings. The included high-capacity 5000 mAh Li-ion battery can be conveniently charged through the USB Type-C port on the flashlight, making the Fenix TK20R V2.0 flashlight your go-to tool for high-intensity and long-lasting tactical performance.
- 3000 lumens maximum output; 475 meters maximum beam distance.
- One Luminus SFT70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System (APF).
- Instant activation and strobe with the dual tactical tail switches.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
- Internal dual-spring structure ensures stable lighting even under severe impact.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Turbo: 3000 Lumens, 2h50m, 475m
- High: 1000 Lumens, 3h10m, 265m
- Med: 350 Lumens, 7 hours, 150m
- Low: 150 Lumens, 21h20m, 45m
- Strobe: 3000 Lumens
- Included: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Compatible: Fenix 21700 5000mAh Rechargeable Batteries
- Length: 6.02"
- Width: 1.34"
- Diameter: 1.00"
- Weight: 204 grams (Including battery)
What Comes With Your Flashlight:
- Fenix TK20R V2.0
- Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 Battery
- USB Type-C Charging cable
- 2x Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- Warranty Card