Fenix WF05E Intrinsically Safe LED Flashlight
The WF05E is an intrinsically safe flashlight, intended for all areas at risk of explosion, excluding underground mines. Certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA. The WF05E is an intrinsically safe flashlight, intended for all areas at risk of explosion, excluding underground mines. Certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA, this product can be safely used in Class 1, Zone 1 and Zone 2, where there is explosive gas mixture belongs to IIA, IIB and IIC; and it can be used in combustible dust areas: Zone 21 and Zone 22 as well, such as petroleum, chemical and textile industries, fire controlling, metallurgical areas, electric power stations and paper producing plants, etc.
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries as shown in the battery list below. Use only approved batteries
- Three output levels, max 85 lumens.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from the improper battery insertion.
- Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- Ex ib IIIC T130℃ Db IP66/IP68
- II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- II 2D Ex ib IIIC T130℃ Db IP66/IP68
- Ex ib IIC T4 Gb IP66/IP68;Ex ib IIIC T130℃ Db IP66/IP68
- Class I, Zone 1, AEx ib IIC T4 Gb IP66/IP68; Zone 21, AEx ib IIIC T130℃ Db IP66/IP68
- Length: 134.5 mm (5.29″)
- Head Diameter: 19 mm (0.75″)
- Body Diameter: 14.9 mm (0.59″)
- Weight: 38 g (1.34.oz.) weight excluding batteries
- Two AAA alkaline batteries – Included
What is included with your light
- Fenix WF05E Flashlight
- Two AAA alkaline batteries
- spare O-ring